Wednesday 20 January 2016

#GDP019 - LOVE is Blossoming

EEEEKKKK! My first proper card blog! You can imagine the nerves. I feel so out of my depth; i'm asking myself over and over if my card fits the theme (couldn't get much simpler then "Love") but there you have it and here it is! When I saw the Love Blossoms DSP it was literally "Love" at first sight. I love all things pretty and this was indeed pretty. I used all things pink and think it all came together quite well!

 Here is my card...



I used the rose red as my card base; whisper white as the backdrop. I just bought the circle thinlits as i LOVE circles! I was going for a kind of bubble look here with spots of Gorgeous Grunge in blushing bride on the background. I really like the sentiment "Happy Day" from Perfect Pairings. I think its such a versatile sentiment for any occasion. I wanted anyone to be able to buy and use this card. 



The glimmer paper; love blossoms DSP; blushing bride card stock; wooden heart; gold thread and a honeycomb embellishment all scream out match made in heaven! Well, several matches! I hope you like my card. I would love to hear what you like and where you think it could be improved! 

I'm still new to blogging so excuse the refinements that are still to be made (namely my uncooperative links). 

Please if you would like to follow

So enjoy a happy LOVE week!


See below for the supplies used....


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. I have not used those cute little honeycombs yet but you have inspired me to pull them out and play. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! It's funny, when I saw the honeycombs I wasn't inspired by them at all yet I now love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Giselle. I like how the wooden heart is mirrored in the DSP, and how you've left white space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Giselle! Great combination of shapes and textures! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Love Theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete